"Jason McKemie" <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com> wrote:
> When I said bandwidth, I was referring more to internet egress.
  Sure, I get that, but how is that related to the size of the consumer's bill,
given that bandwidth prices have declined in sync with usage growth?

> Then there is more support time associated with streaming usage, inflation,
> etc etc.
  At the same time the customer base has grown, offsetting any other costs. So,
tell me again, why should consumers expect a larger bill?

> This would also allow the ISP to charge less to the consumer while recouping
> that money behind the scenes from the likes of Netflix -
> basically the reverse of what they currently do.
  I don't think the ISPs are wearing the pants in this relationship. Wait until
Netflix decides to charge the ISPs a carriage fee instead :)

Jared