From: "Steve Jones" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 1/29/2018 12:56:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dc plant conversion

That looks to meet alot of our need, though the 48 volt

SAF recommended Eltek minipack system, i havent priced that

This is what most of our sites have (theres some depreciating ubnt sectors too)
4x EPMP access point/Paketflux injector/Meanwell DR-120-48
4x AP320/Packetflux injector/Meanwell DR-120-24
Sitemonitor/cambium wallwort
1-2 backhauls (unlic: epmp, ptp500, UBNT rocket) (lic: SAF or Mimosa)
RB1100AHX2 (AC power)
HP 1810 24g switch (AC power)

APC 750xl or 1000xl w/management card

This is probably one of our more heavily populated sites

4x ap320/packetflux/meanwell 48v
4x fsk/packetflux/meanwell 24v
4x EPMP/packetflux/ meanwell 48v
2x UBNT Nanobridge private APs/ubnt PS
2x SAF Lumina/ SAF PS (will be 1x lumina and 2x Integra soon)
3x UBNT rocket M5/UBNT PS
1x EPMP force 200/EPMP PS
1x PTP 650/Cambium PS
1x sitemonitor/cambium 29v PS
1x RB1100AHX2/AC power
1x HP 1810g 24/AC power

APC 1500XL + 2 External packs and management card

the AC fans run on the utility side because I dont have the battery budget

Cabling is a shitshow with all the AC powercords and branded power supplies too.

I assume the APC UPS runtime is wasted with all the power supplies.

Scalability is a factor as well, so far we havent justified 450m but may soon and we will roll some LTE in the near term which will add substantial demand