Does anyone want to trade a PPTP connection (prefer you are multihomed) for
the purpose of getting through LTE NAT? AKA I assign you a PPTP account
with a static IPV4 and you do the same, so that if either of our networks
go down we can use the others to tunnel back thru LTE to preform OOBM
functions? We can shape @ 1mbps?

This is a simple was around paying high fees for a static IP from the
wireless carriers that even offer it...

I don't really want to subscribe to some russian vpn service if I don't
have to, or pay some cloud based OOBM company which will both cost way
big$$$

TJ