you don't, you set up a really small system at the site which can run
openvpn. In Linux terminology it would have three interfaces, eth0 (private
IP space hardwired to your serial console/core router/POP management
equipment), the LTE network interface, and tun0.  Have it initiate, from
inside the cellular carrier's NAT, an openvpn connection to a server you
control on a static IP somewhere. tun0 would have a static IP in private IP
range used by just the openvpn server and client. When you get to get into
the OOB you SSH through your openvpn server to reach the client machine.