After receiving my DRP Meanwell, I can say that this was reversed. The SDR is suitable as a battery charger the DRP is a fixed 24V output power supply. I can team it with the DR-UPS40 to make it the same as the SDR. Now I remember some people mentioned that there was a unit to stay away from because of reset problems? Can anyone resend what that was?

Thanks,
        Robert