With the things customers do with our ethernet, splicing with twist nuts,
plugging usb and telephone cords into router ports, etc, i would absolutly
not want sometging they could screw into their cable splitter and take out
their cable and probably our gear.
That being said, the alvarion fhss stuff was rg58 tnc and it was fast
installation