On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, at 9:30 AM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies
wrote:
> Any generalized system relying on the random, subjective input value of
> qualia would give rise to the systems constraint of ambiguity. Therefore, as
> a policy, all subjectively-derived data would introduce a semantic anomaly
> into any system - by design. This
 has significance for the assertion that qualia input would be useful for
symbolic systems.

Simple example, my PC and mouse communicate. They're
separated. Assume they have simple digital qualia. Is the mouse able to compute
the k-complexity of the PC? No. It's estimated. Does the PC use the qualia of
the
mouse that are communicated? Click click. The mouse is compressing my finger
action into simple  digital symbols for communication. Can I compute the exact
electron
flow and mechanical action, IOW feel the mouse’s qualia? No, it's estimated but
estimated
very reliably with almost zero errors.

Take more complicated distributed systems with more symbol complexity and it's
still the same principle except that more consciousness is generally required
among the communicating agents.

John