From: johnr...@polyplexic.com <johnr...@polyplexic.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 28 August 2019 16:06
To: AGI <agi@agi.topicbox.com>
Subject: Re: [agi] Re: ConscioIntelligent Thinkings

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, at 9:30 AM, Nanograte Knowledge Technologies
wrote:
Any generalized system relying on the random, subjective input value of qualia
would give rise to the systems constraint of ambiguity. Therefore, as a policy,
all subjectively-derived data would introduce a semantic anomaly into any
system - by design. This has significance for the assertion that qualia input
would be useful for symbolic systems.

Simple example, my PC and mouse communicate. They're separated. Assume they
have simple digital qualia. Is the mouse able to compute the k-complexity of
the PC? No. It's estimated. Does the PC use the qualia of the mouse that are
communicated? Click click. The mouse is compressing my finger action into
simple  digital symbols for communication. Can I compute the exact electron
flow and mechanical action, IOW feel the mouse’s qualia? No, it's estimated but
estimated very reliably with almost zero errors.

Take more complicated distributed systems with more symbol complexity and it's
still the same principle except that more consciousness is generally required
among the communicating agents.

John

Artificial General Intelligence List<https://agi.topicbox.com/latest> / AGI /
see discussions<https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +