Good one. It's all in my head and it's only me. Best way to cover up what I
said isn't it. That it's just me thinking it all. But I can think using what I
learnt. And what I learnt is what I see. It is that everything is matter and so
am I. I see my desktop right now, and part of my body, it's all matter. Every
one of my thoughts/senses registered in my brain be it from eyes or self is a
different image or sound, and they all the same being made of the same stuff,
particles. That's all I am. I see stuff. But I'll never know if I'm in a sim.
Maybe I am a ghost and the universe is in me. But then it's the same theory I
gave above. It's all matter with a ghost who does observe.