As soon as we find a better AI than deep learning and markov models, it'll be
"good" across many datasets, like we are lol. A larger system can have more
context, so yes a larger brain will always be smarter than a smaller but as
high-tech brain, they are same tech but one has more data/speed. So the trend
is larger systems that are simpler and work "Good" for many problems/datsets.
You can see that as dedicated programs per task but it works as a whole/gestalt
when solving problems like math or house cleaning or gardening or skiing or
drawing or balancing or mentoring or programming.