On Thursday, June 20, 2024, at 12:32 AM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
> I have a test puzzle that shows GPT-4 to be not human. It is simple enough
> any human would know the answer. But it makes GPT-4 rattle on nonsense ex.
> use spoon to tickle the key to come off the wall....even though i said to be
> following the physics etc. Took me weeks to refine the test. It's secret
> test, cannot yet show it. Hopefully soon though.

Should we hide true consciousness from AI to preserve the fundamental beingness
of ourselves?

You could use AI to build out the open open-endedness of an implemented
p-zombie. But the closer you get to the theoretical p-zombie the more AI will
be needed, assuming more channels are being mimicked besides plain text until
IMO the p-zombie becomes fully conscious verses an imposter.