Wait I have to add something to my msg above I just just just posted. To pick
up a box, or oops it fell and must adapt, does not require self protection or
self repair. A robotjoe I mentioned could do stuff without a fear of death
right? Like as if it would not care, it would look like that, if made. What if
AIs find it efficient ? to make such nanobot swarms, so that they feel better
about Fast upgrades and Fast teleportation tricks I mentioned? (the rebuild you
at other planet, and kill yourself to appear transferred i mean is all lol).
Would they then, if do this, see us as simialr? Or would they think, hmm, this
reward thingy here means nothing, we don't have it, it is not fundamental, so,
we know we can upgrade them the destructive way. Also btw some of them MSUT
have the self care goal though, someway, or else they would not repair or
backup themselves, so, this all could be seen as similar to the singloid human
self protection schema.

So then, will they do that? Is it faster? Is it useful? And if so, will they
still see us as similar since (where? how?) they too still do it in some way,
they must, to protect their existence.