On Tuesday, July 14, 2026, at 10:38 PM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> Thanks John. I like this a lot. 
> 
> The Orch-OR premise would be, when you observe locally, you collapse the 
> [local] wave function.  

If I’m correct consciousness is going to be protocol agnostic, able to be 
instantiated across substrates. Lowest level pancomputational/panphsychist 
substrates might be quantum fields, a qubit framework, quantum state 
topologies, Planck level automata, even ether. Was reading Ken Wheeler on 
magnetism and ether, very interesting not sure the state of that lately. Not 
sure of the most correct contemporary reality substrate there seems to be 
many... And I like when intelligence is described as a physically defined 
entity for example a field with dynamical laws in spacetime. Then higher order 
intelligences and consciousnesses like human an AI can be described as 
structures built on a base. Text is mostly UI and data storage in my opinion.

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T906c878e4ba411be-M64529c44a579c3e7dc68c481
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to