On Tuesday, September 22, 2026, at 5:43 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
> For future AI, if mutually-exclusive options on the table are 'A' or 'B' or 
> 'C', there's really not much of "free will" left, is there? 

I think there should always be opt-outs. Had a chat the other day with an Amish 
friend at his food stand outside of the big box stores. Bought a pie and a 
cake. Real food, good, hand made and grown, more trustworthy than the ones from 
the health food store. I’m not afraid to feed them to my family either. If more 
people knew what is going into the food supply controlled by a few entities, 
whoa. The average individual doesn’t understand the chemicals, bioengineering, 
nano and the planet’s control structure. I think the Amish intuitively get it 
and can see through much of it whereas most people are blinded.  However, many 
are rapidly learning thanks to anti-censorship efforts. Freedom of speech is 
critical. 

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-M99503bf9dc632df0e0bc7995
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to