I didn't want to pay $96 to read the 2 articles about the molecular basis
of memory, so I asked ChatGPT to summarize. Their proposed mechanism is not
backed by experimental evidence and is in conflict with established
neuroscience with regard to synapse plasticity.
https://chatgpt.com/share/6ab40c44-aa58-83e9-bb72-9b61c77eefaa?ogimg=plain


-- Matt Mahoney, [email protected]



On Wed, Sep 23, 2026, 7:15 AM Quan Tesla <[email protected]> wrote:

> Very interesting. I think real progress is pending.
>
> I'm fascinated by the following:
>
>    - Part 1: The Molecular Basis of Memory (2012)
>       - DOI: 10.1021/cn300097b
>       
> <https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/cn300097b&ved=2ahUKEwjEzp2HyYSXAxXXhq8BHZrJNXcQy_kOegoIAggACAAIERAF&opi=89978449&cd&psig=AOvVaw0FbzfPGkJeRBHf7rSnKJZ3&ust=1790248379926000>
>       - *Journal:* ACS Chemical Neuroscience [1
>       <https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/cn300097b>]
>
>
>    - Part 2: The Molecular Basis of Memory. Part 2: Chemistry of the
>    Tripartite Mechanism (2013)
>       - DOI: 10.1021/cn300237r
>       
> <https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cn300237r&ved=2ahUKEwjEzp2HyYSXAxXXhq8BHZrJNXcQy_kOegoIAggACAAIERAO&opi=89978449&cd&psig=AOvVaw0FbzfPGkJeRBHf7rSnKJZ3&ust=1790248379926000>
>       - *Journal:* ACS Chemical Neuroscience [1
>       <https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cn300237r>]
>
>
> On Wed, 23 Sept 2026, 13:07 John Rose via AGI, <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, September 23, 2026, at 12:23 AM, Quan Tesla wrote:
>>
>> Should be fairly easy to design a hand scanner utilizing tunable spectral
>> analysis. I've browsed a mathematical theory spanning classical-to-quantum
>> biophysical transformation up to Phyllotaxis. Haramein's Planck-based
>> theory should also hit the shelves fairly soon.
>>
>>
>> I forgot about Haramein, I was impressed seeing his work a while ago.
>>
>> Just noticed this:
>> https://doi.org/10.64898/2026.09.10.750628
>>
>> *Artificial General Intelligence List <https://agi.topicbox.com/latest>*
> / AGI / see discussions <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
> participants <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> +
> delivery options <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription>
> Permalink
> <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-M72f1c7f94e70a38125722f6d>
>

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-Maecbdf81622b73703a0bb86b
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to