Should be fairly easy to design a hand scanner utilizing tunable spectral
analysis. I've browsed a mathematical theory spanning classical-to-quantum
biophysical transformation up to Phyllotaxis. Haramein's Planck-based
theory should also hit the shelves fairly soon.

Not saying Haramein explored LLMs, but I think this is a direct research
impact, which Turing-complete LLMs are busy having. Evidenced by recent
Kolmogorov gains.

On Tue, 22 Sept 2026, 20:02 John Rose via AGI, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Fake food is hitting the shelves, printed and lab-grown meat, fake eggs,
> they look real. Need a test for food. Turing-like wouldn’t work it would
> need to be scanned. It would be great to be able to test for nano also like
> quantum dots, etc..
>
> On Tuesday, September 22, 2026, at 1:43 PM, Quan Tesla wrote:
>
> I'm 100% with you on good, clean, nutrituous food. Anytime! Do they
> courier? (tongue in cheek)
>
>
> *Artificial General Intelligence List <https://agi.topicbox.com/latest>*
> / AGI / see discussions <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
> participants <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> +
> delivery options <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription>
> Permalink
> <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-M33c6eb8ecf2ab7785b656a22>
>

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T25fb5a030fcfa28e-M6ac29742c62da5d58ce3ee3c
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to