To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: **SPAM** Re: [agi] What would motivate you to put work into an AGI project?

You are welcome. Indeed, I was tempted to keep it for myself ;-)

As for learning rules, I guess you know the work
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/605753.html or similar. In practical
contexts, it must be integrated with learning the semantical lexicon
(e.g., feature structures), and thus, the "ontology".