I was just playing with some thoughts on
potential security implications associated with the speculation of
qualia being produced as a side-effect of certain algorithmic
complexity on VNA.

Which is, in many ways, pretty similar to my assumption that consciousness will be produced as a side-effect (or maybe, necessary cause of intelligence) on any substrate designed for and complex enough for it to support intelligence (and that would indeed have potential security implications).