I understand it would be complicated and tedious to describe your
information-theoretical argument by yourself, however I'm guessing that
others are curious besides Vladimir. I for one would like to understand what
your argument entails, and I would be the first one to admit I don't know as
much information theory as I would like to.

In this case, I think it would help everyone involved if you provided an
avenue for others like me to investigate your argument further. Even a
handful of links that focus and clarify would be of great assistance. Since
you say this is an established article, I would hope there would be freely
available resources to explain what it is. So far, I haven't been able to
gather enough of what your argument consists of in order to conduct a
successful search myself, which is why I'd appreciate your help.