>  I'll try to find the time to provide my list --- at this moment, it
>  will be more like a reading list than a textbook TOC.

That would be great -- however I may integrate your reading
list into my TOC ... as I really think there is value in a structured
and categorized reading list rather than just a list...

I know every researcher will have their own foci, but I'm going
to try to unify different researchers' suggestions into a single
TOC with a sensible organization, because I would like to cut
through the confusion faced by students starting out in this
field of research...

ben