I'll try to explain it more..
Suppose you have a lot of processes, all containing some production rule(s).
They communicate with messages. They all should get cpu time somehow. Some
processes just do low-level responses, some monitor other processes, etc. Some
are involved in looking at the world, some involved in planning, etc.

I'm thinking of a system like SOAR, but in parallel. Are there any systems that
work like this, and have some way to organise the processes (assign cpu time,
guide the communication, group according to some criteria..)
I'd like to look at a bunch of those and compare the pros & cons

thanks

Be a better friend, newshound, and