Title: Celebration!
Author: Janet
Coauthors:
Adoption index: 3.0

{

Enact a new Rule with power 3, title "Dictatorship", and text as follows:
{
Janet, acting as emself, CAN proclaim by announcement, specifying a
published document as being the Decree. When e does so, the Decree's
power is set to the power of this rule, then it takes effect, then its
power is set to 0.

When a Decree takes effect, the Decree applies the changes
that it specifies in its text, except as prohibited by other
rules. Unless otherwise specified by the text, the effects are
applied in the order they appear in the text. Clearly marked
comments are ignored. If the Decree cannot make some changes it
specifies, that does not preclude the other changes from taking
place.

A document CANNOT become a Decree except as specified in this Rule. A
Decree CANNOT take effect except as specified in this Rule.
}

}

--
Janet Cobb