On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 7:02 PM Janet Cobb via agora-business <
agora-business@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> [Oops we forgot to get Royal Assent last time.]
>
> I issue a Cabinet Order of Manifesto, distributing the proposal in the
> Proposal Pool with title "Celebration!" that I most recently submitted,
> removing it from the Proposal Pool and initiating a referendum on it.
> For this decision, the vote collector is the Assessor, the quorum is 3,
> the voting method is AI-majority, and the valid options are FOR and
> AGAINST (PRESENT is also a valid vote, as are conditional votes).
>
> For this proposal, the class is Democratic. Other attributes of the
> proposal are as follows:
>
> Title: Celebration!
> Author: Janet
> Coauthors:
> Adoption index: 3.0
>
> {
>
> Enact a new Rule with power 3, title "Dictatorship", and text as follows:
> {
> Janet, acting as emself, CAN proclaim by announcement, specifying a
> published document as being the Decree. When e does so, the Decree's
> power is set to the power of this rule, then it takes effect, then its
> power is set to 0.
>
> When a Decree takes effect, the Decree applies the changes
> that it specifies in its text, except as prohibited by other
> rules. Unless otherwise specified by the text, the effects are
> applied in the order they appear in the text. Clearly marked
> comments are ignored. If the Decree cannot make some changes it
> specifies, that does not preclude the other changes from taking
> place.
>
> A document CANNOT become a Decree except as specified in this Rule. A
> Decree CANNOT take effect except as specified in this Rule.
> }
>
> }

I vote FOR this proposal. No idea what's going on here, Janet is not the
prime ministor, I thought, but...
sure, what the heck, they've been rulekeepor long enough to deserve a
dictatorship!
What's the worst that could happen, every player deregisters out of spite?
Janet wouldn't do that!
Janet wants to protect Agora from Ossification, and even if Agora had only
one player, herself,
it would be ossified if there was ever a point she didn't want to make any
changes,
because her heart would be ossified. :)

If this has to do with Agorant... well, that's over, there's nothing to be
done about Agorant except for whatever Janet needs to do,
if that's even what this is for, apparently.

Closing Statement: I encourage everyone to vote the same, because as she
said on discord: "Please remain calm, all is well."

:)
--
4ˢᵗ

Uncertified Bad Idea Generator