On 6 Nov 2008, at 15:11, Roger Hicks wrote:

otherwise I'm not sure if this multiple recordkeepor's thing is going to work.

I don't recall advocating it, either.

On 6 Nov 2008, at 15:11, Roger Hicks wrote:
(NOTE: Ignore Wooble's transaction on my automated log. I entered it,
but it won't display correctly until ehird and I reconcile our reports
and figure out exactly what happened).

I believe it is the conflict of the PBA's exactness-requirements and the RBoA's looseness. Perhaps the RBoA policy could change to require exactness for cases like
these? IMO, it's a more reasonable policy... but I'm open to discussion.

As long as you de-mousetrap me.

--
ehird