On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 10:06, Elliott Hird
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6 Nov 2008, at 16:21, Roger Hicks wrote:
>
>> A contract should be able to ratify its own internal gamestate using
>> whatever method it desires. However, if you think you can fix whatever
>> bug is causing this issue then I'll wait.
>

> Yes, it was a knock-on effect of fixing a previous bug. Oops...
>
> The code should be relatively stable now, and is using as-much-as-possible
> transfers
> (since Agora seems to use them mostly anyway.).
>
> I do believe that the current output on the site is correct and therefore
> should not
> change unless there is some huge thing I am missing.

OK, except this makes things even more screwy, because you just
changed all these past transactions again. Take this for an example:

(fails, Wooble does not have enough coins to withdraw even 1 (needs
^15 but has ^12))

By your new script, this fails. Yet previously you had always shown
this as succeeding. The AAA has treated this withdraw as a success
since 10/22, so for you to change it now would require a complete
re-calculation of the AAA, and subsequently the RBOA, and subsequently
Vote Market, PRS, Note Exchange, etc. The past has to stay in the
past. You can handle future transactions however you would like, but
past transactions can't be subject to change.

BobTHJ