On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 08:18, Elliott Hird
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6 Nov 2008, at 15:11, Roger Hicks wrote:
>
> I believe it is the conflict of the PBA's exactness-requirements and the
> RBoA's
> looseness. Perhaps the RBoA policy could change to require exactness for
> cases like
> these? IMO, it's a more reasonable policy... but I'm open to discussion.

I'm fine with handling PBA related transactions in whatever manner you
dictate as PBA recordkeepor for all future transactions*. However, we
have to have a clear policy in place and a "starting point" where we
are both in agreement as to asset holdings and rates.

* = This is my reasoning behind changing the RBOA to stop direct
bank-to-bank transactions. My intention is to create a third party
intermediary to handle these transactions thus allowing both banks to
preserve their respective policies while still allowing for inter-bank
fun.

BobTHJ