On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Alex Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also, the fact it says "with 2 supporting Senators" not "with
> 2 Senate Support" is further evidence that it works that way; "senate
> Support" would have been a much more sensible wording.

"A difference in ... grammar ... is inconsequential in all forms of
communication, as long as the difference does not create an ambiguity
in meaning."

There is no more an ambiguity in meaning here than there is when
somebody announces "I go on hold" as opposed to "I perform the action
'to go on old'".

-root