On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 13:09 -0800, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Taral wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Winning is too easy right now.  It's boring (again IMO).
> >
> > Temporary setback. Patience is advised. This game has been running for
> > a loooong time.
>
> Oh I know, but it's run a long time due to tinkering ("winning too easy
> and boring?  make it harder/get rid of it/etc.").  Consider this a
> trial balloon on whether it's tinker-time.  -G.

I suggest you cut down the max point limits on contests, probably the
easiest way. The problem is that until a while back, nobody had won by
points for ages, and all the contests doubled or quadrupled their
scoring, so points are plentiful nowadays. Forcing them to halve their
limits again would be one of the easiest solutions.
--
ais523