Sorry for not specifying in the text itself, but this is relevant to
gameplay because Gaelan (who, I believe is assigned this CFJ, numbered
3498, by ais523 [1]) is trying to question the validity of my amendment to
the charter of 蘭亭社 with "Translation between any two languages is
inherently ambiguous" as a premise.

天火狐

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg07938.html