> I think the judge's "additional argument" is actually all that's needed
to find the CFJ false.

I really don't have an objection with the outcome. I agree with your point
that that additional argument is sufficient in ruling this CFJ false. I
just think that it serves Agora better Good to not codify a potential
fallacy and have a clear opinion piece on the subject of ambiguity.

天火狐