I thought it mightn’t. Thanks for the comprehensive breakdown. Of course, I had
to try - that clause is spectacularly awkward to parse, and I don’t _think_ the
interpretation where destroying Agora is a possible action is completely
unreasonable, but I’ll happily admit I didn’t expect it to work, and I’d accept
the card without qualm if someone called for it.

As far as actually doing something constructive goes, how do you feel about
this wording?

> Each asset has exactly one owner. If an asset would otherwise lack an owner,
> it is owned by Agora. If an asset's backing document restricts its ownership
> to a class of entities, then that asset CANNOT be gained by or transferred to
> an entity outside that class, and is destroyed if it is owned by an entity
> outside that class other than Agora. Assets owned by Agora, for which Agora
> is not in the class of entities which may own that asset, may be destroyed or
> transferred by any player, without objection. The restrictions in this
> paragraph are subject to modification by its backing document.

-o