I would not vote for such a mechanic unless I estimated, based on past
experience, my proposal-voting abilities to be above these of other
players. If it turns out a player is capable of voting on more
proposals per month than I estimated, they have arguably commited some
deceit by not correcting my misconception about their voting ability.
(And perhaps by rarely voting on proposals prior to the win mechanic's
introduction, even if they had the time and it did not bore them or
anything)