It probably shouldn't have been. My thinking was that tournament is only
really supposed to last a few weeks (there's a SHOULD to that effect). If
it goes for three months, it's way overtime, perhaps because it's broken or
no one is interested enough to complete the goal condition. Under those
circumstances, I wanted it to stop automatically. The reason it shouldn't
have been included is that there still might be players enjoying the
tournament, and they can always terminate it by proposal. It's not actually
a bug, and we can always fix it if it ever becomes a problem.

-Aris