On 5/13/20 2:59 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:

On 5/13/2020 1:48 PM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
Extremely proto proposal based on the economic arguments I made elsewhere.

Introduce 4 new assets and a corresponding Card for each asset:
* Pending Tickets
* Extra Votes
* Blot-B-Gone
* Victory Points

Every player starts with 1 Card of each type, also include them in Welcome
Packages.

Auction off 1 Card of each type at regular intervals.

Any player may Transmute X Cards of the same type, where X is 1-5, into the
corresponding asset at a ratio of X Cards = X + (X-1) Assets.

When a player has 20 Victory Points, e may declare Victory. When this happens,
destroy all cards and assets (besides coins), then give every player 1 of each
card.

I'm kind of confused by the difference between the "new assets" and the
"cards" (which are themselves assets?) in this description?

I think Nch means you can redeem Pending Ticket Cards to get 2X - 1 Pending Tickets.

--
Trigon