On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 3:48:49 PM CDT nch via agora-discussion wrote:
> Extremely proto proposal based on the economic arguments I made elsewhere.
>
> Introduce 4 new assets and a corresponding Card for each asset:
> * Pending Tickets
> * Extra Votes
> * Blot-B-Gone
> * Victory Points
>
> Every player starts with 1 Card of each type, also include them in Welcome
> Packages.
>
> Auction off 1 Card of each type at regular intervals.
>
> Any player may Transmute X Cards of the same type, where X is 1-5, into the
> corresponding asset at a ratio of X Cards = X + (X-1) Assets.
>
> When a player has 20 Victory Points, e may declare Victory. When this
> happens, destroy all cards and assets (besides coins), then give every
> player 1 of each card.
>
> --
> nch

A couple amendments to this proto idea:

Where X = 5 Cards, the player gets 2X. This makes that 5th one especially
valuable to the set seeker.

Diversify the way they are put into circulation. Victory Points should still
be auctioned, but for the others we could tie them to offices. Something like:

The Promotor and the Assessor may each, once a week, create a Pending Ticket
Card in the possession of any player other than the Promotor or Assessor.

The Rulekeepor and the Speaker may each, once a week, create a Extra Vote Card
in the possession of any player other than the Rulekeepor or Speaker.

The CotC and the Referee may each, once a week, create a Blot-B-Gone Card in
the possession of any player other than the CotC or Referee.

--
nch