To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Microphones for Zoom

Andy with youtube well assuming and sorry if I forgot assuming you can post live links in your message just go back to said video you wanted to shair, if using google chrome hit F6 grabb that adress by cutting it than paste it into your email. No need for a folder. Now this right angle clip mic. Which 1 do u mean? There's the 1 with the 2 barrel capsels you can turn. This is the XY snap off. there's also a ball. This is the mid side mic set up. But assuming you meant the XY setup, what didn't you like about them? They're nice. Sure they aren't studio mics. But nice and crisp. Role them backwards towards you and they are at 120 degrees XY.