From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Georgina Joyce
Sent: 13 May 2020 19:46
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Microphones for Zoom

Hello,

Not sure if it is these Andy referred to. I would not consider them as being
expensive.

https://www.microphonemadness.com/mm-bsm-9-binaural-stereo-microphones-omni-directional-with-shure-premium-holding-clips.html

Apologies, Andy, I didn’t answer your question but as the link suggests you are
right in that they are omnidirectional. I ham going to see if I can add them to
my collection. They would be fun.

Regards,

Gena

Call: M0EBP