Is there really no hint available on my problem? :-((

I run a SuSE-7.3 and updated it with plain vanilla kernel 2.4.17, it
works fine. Then I configured and compiled the drivers 0.5.12a -
without any errors. Seems great, too!

But, during install (the depmode -a part) my system complains about
Unresolved symbols. :-((

I tried the newest modutils, but that doesn't help.

I feel that some link or include is wrong, but don't know which? In
/usr/src I have the usual link from linux -> linux-2.4.17.

Any help or link to read is very much appreciated.

hao

--
Dr. Harald Krause      E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]