AlbyVA,
        I use these connectors from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHGM7MF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHGM7MF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

        As always with Amazon stuff your mileage may vary…

        The antenna’s I use are here:
https://signalstuff.com/product/super-elastic-signal-stick-sma-male/
<https://signalstuff.com/product/super-elastic-signal-stick-sma-male/>

        I use the 70cm version and get the orange one so it’s nice and visible.
I use one on my Yeasu FT3D when I’m only operating 70cm as well. I’ve only had
them a few months so while their performance seems good I don’t have lots of
data.

Larry