I've broken off the antennas on all my AM boards, I just solder them right back
on and they work fine.Andrew Grippo
-------- Original message --------From: AlbyVA <alb...@empire.org> Date:
7/12/21  9:24 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: altusmetrum@lists.gag.com Subject:
[altusmetrum] Factory Antenna (Telemetum)  I'm sure this isn't a new issue, but
my standard wire antenna broke off from my Telemetum. I was wondering, the two
pads opposite of the wire antenna appear to be where one could solder an
antenna connector. So I was wondering:a) Can you solder a connector to either
side of the board, since there are pads on both sides?b) What type of
connector/antenna is recommended?Thanks,