Larry Gegel <landege...@comcast.net> writes:

>       I use the 70cm version and get the orange one so it’s nice and
>       visible. I use one on my Yeasu FT3D when I’m only operating 70cm
>       as well. I’ve only had them a few months so while their
>       performance seems good I don’t have lots of data.

We measured a bunch of antennas and found that the dual-band ones were
all terrible on 70cm. I see that the signal stick is available in a
single-band variant for 440MHz; would be nice to stick that on a VNA and
see how it performs.

This is one of the main reasons we've stuck with our simple wire
antennas -- they offer better performance than anything else we've
measured.

--
-keith