I have built a server with two identical hard drives.  The plan is to have
the first drive do all the work while the second drive is a backup.  After
backing up the first drive to tape I attempted to restore the files to the
second drive with amrecover (unplugged the first drive to basically make it
think it was restoring the same drive it backed up). I ran into a slight
problem when amrecover gave me all sorts of File Already Exists messages.
So my question is this... is there a way to make amrecover overwrite files
that are currently on the drive, and if not is there another way of going
about this.

Thank you,
Joe Knapp