Am 2017-10-16 um 20:47 schrieb Austin S. Hemmelgarn:

> While it's not official documentation, I've got a working configuration with
> Amanda 3.5.0 on my personal systems, using locally accessible storage for
> primary backups, and S3 for vaulting (though I vault everything, the local
> storage is for getting old files back, S3 is for disaster recovery).  I've
> put a copy of the relevant config fragment at the end of this reply, with
> various private data replaced, and some bits that aren't really relevant
> (like labeling options) elided.

A quick thank you at this point:

thanks for providing this config plus explanations, I will try to set up
a similar config soon and take your example as a template.

And maybe come back with some additional questions ;-)

for example: what do you run as cronjobs, what do you do via manual
commands? amdump in cron, amvault now and then?

Stefan