Hi !

I know that this is more a spamassassin-related question but I found
here smart guys who also work with it, and maybe experienced this,

I added this to local.cf at /etc/spamassassin

whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] domain.com

(domain.com is my domain)

and:

trusted_networks 127.0.0.1 200.x.x.x

(the last IP is the MX external server IP)

But I keep getting high scores and the email is sent to quarantine,
this is header information for a particular e-mail from my domain:

I read and I did what SA help said... (trusted networks and
whitelist_from_rcvd) but seems that is not working)
The email is just a forward from an employee to another with some
scanned pictures.

Thanks !