On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 09:39:20AM +0100, Ralf Heidenreich wrote:

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: Re: [AMaViS-user] Amavis in pre-queue mode
> Datum: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:26:09 +0100
> Von: Ralf Heidenreich <r...@lx-work.de>
> An: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <luis.daniel.lu...@gmail.com>
> Referenzen: <4947b648.8040...@lx-work.de>
> <200812161258.54671.luis.daniel.lu...@gmail.com>
>
> Hello,
>
> the law says:
> if a mail is in the queue, you must deliver it.
> Never mind if it is spam or not.

  I'm no expert on German law, but I do know that there are other
German system administrators who are not running amavisd in pre-queue
mode, so I wonder if perhaps someone has given you an overzealous
interpretation of the law.

  amavisd can run in pre-queue mode but it is not a recommended
configuration for performance reasons.

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  clift...@iandicomputing.com / clift...@lava.net