In AmiBroker, a "chart" is a window that may contain one or more "panes" (each
displaying indicator and/or price/volume).
Sheets are excel-like tabs on the bottom of chart window.

I was asking for chart windows and panes in the sense above.

As I understand it Rob meant "sheets" in his description.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

On 2010-08-28 18:18, Keith McCombs wrote:

I am confused by your use of the terms 'sheet' and 'pane'. I believe that 8 is the default number of sheets per chart (or is it per chart window). One is the default number of panes per sheet.

Also, I'm not sure what a chart is. For example, on page 38 of the Users Guide 5.20, I see a total of 9 chart 'panes' distributed among 4 chart 'widows'. But how many charts are there?

Or perhaps chart should not be used as a noun at all, but only as an adjective?

Can someone make this more clear for me?
-- Keith