Hello,

3 charts per symbol (4 pains including price for the first and the second chart
and third chart only one pane). First chart for the direction, second for the
execution, third (always minimized) to calculate everything for the first and
the second chart. The third chart is like a batch process to calculate all
indicators and the summary of them at the first bar of the new time frame.
Calculations are executed only once for the first bar of the new timeframe(at
least three timeframes are included). If desired multi-timeframe indicators can
be plotted on every chart.
Every symbol is traded in a separate AB instance - usually each instance is on
a separate monitor.

AF