The Gonset G76 also uses the 7360.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:37 PM
To: amradio@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] FW: Homebrew receiver

Clegg Intercepter receiver for 6 and 2 meters also used the 7360 as a
mixer. In my Squires Sanders SS-1R receiver, with no signals present and
the antenna connected, the receiver is very quiet. It comes to life when
you tune a signal. The receiver was not very tolerant of random length
antennas  or antennas that didn't provide a decent match to the
frequencies you wanted to receive. The 7360 was also used as a balanced
modulator in a number of 60's sweep tube SSB transceivers.

Pete, wa2cwa