Hello all AM,ers.

I somewhat finalized the receiver today, putting the front
panel on, and wiring up all the controls and the digital display.

With the panel on, the reduction drive was in line, but I found
the reduction ratio is not enough, tuning is somewhat touchy, so
I need to add a second drive in line with the first.

Once the tuning is done, it gets assembled, and the controls
marked with the p touch, then it comes apart, and gets clear coat paint.

I finally got to listen to some good strong quality signals on the new
receiver, and it sounds good.
I made quite rapid progress on this receiver, next may be
a good AM transceiver for 40 meters.

Brett
N2DTS