I have a modern galaxy dx 99v or something like that.
Its 'supposed' to be for 10 meters, does am, fm, ssb, at about
10 watts out on am.
Its set up for CB on one of the 8 bands, has a freq counter built in,
and the roger beep and other CB must haves.

By changing a crystal, you can get it to cover cb and the higher
10 meter frequencies, but I never got the crystal as its some
weird frequency.
As it is, I think it goes from 25.2 to 28.8
I got it when I went down to New Orleans after the storm, it
was great to do CB down south on the hiways, the north east
is just a CB mess.
I should sell it on Ebay, I paid over $300.00 and would be
happy to get $150.00 for it.

If anyone here is interested, let me know, otherwise I should
see if I can undo the CB mod and find out what the frequency range is.

Not much use for CB in New Jersey....

Brett
N2DTS